HIV Specialists in Durban, South Africa
Apr 10, 2010
I am looking for an expert or a specialist Dr in HIV/AIDS I am from Durban, South Africa - Kwazulu Natal Province. Thank you
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
I usually advise new patients to ask the advice of local community-based organizations. Here are the somewhat dated recommendations from Treatment Action Campaign, South Africa.
Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Rash Worried It Could Be HIV
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.