|HIV Specialists in Durban, South Africa
Apr 10, 2010
I am looking for an expert or a specialist Dr in HIV/AIDS I am from Durban, South Africa - Kwazulu Natal Province. Thank you
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
I usually advise new patients to ask the advice of local community-based organizations. Here are the somewhat dated recommendations from Treatment Action Campaign, South Africa.
Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Trimethoprim Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.