What treatment I need?

I found out that Im HIV + in 1996, during that time Im sad and I can"t deal with it, I left Europe back to Asian and move to State. I did'nt see Doc for 14 year. Lately I meet a friend and he took me for check up. I found out yesterday adout my CD 4 is 960 . What kind for treatment is good and what tpye of drug I need. Thank

Hello and thanks for your post.

If your feeling well (asymptomatic) and CD4 count is truly 960 (and confirmed by a repeat test in a few months), you probably don't need to start HIV treatments in the near future.

This doesn't mean that you should wait another 14 years to get your next follow up appointment; rather I'd use the opportunity to get optimal preventive medical counseling and care.

I hope this helps, BY

Taking Atripla
lab tests