Apr 3, 2010
Hi I am a laser technician.I want to find out if I can perform a laser hair removal for a client who is HIV pos.I need to know if I inhale the smoke of the burning hair will affect me?
| Response from Dr. Young
You cannot get HIV from the smoke of burning hair.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Laser Treatment For Neuropathy
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.