Apr 3, 2010
Hi I am a laser technician.I want to find out if I can perform a laser hair removal for a client who is HIV pos.I need to know if I inhale the smoke of the burning hair will affect me?
| Response from Dr. Young
You cannot get HIV from the smoke of burning hair.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Laser Treatment For Neuropathy
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can And Std Cause Mouth Ulcers?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.