|emergency assistance for hiv meds
Apr 3, 2010
where can i find emergency hiv meds?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
In the US, if you run out of your medications, I'd recommend first talking to your healthcare provider, AIDS Service Organization or case manager to see what resources are available in your community. Between community drug banks, emergency funds and patient assistance programs, there are a variety of strategies to fill in the gap and to plan for future access.
I hope this helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts In Your Mouth?
- How Fast Can You Detect A Std?
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- Is Scabies A Sexually Transmitted Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.