moving to eygypt
Apr 3, 2010
for the guy thats asked about moving to eygpt and he is hiv+,I been there and my advice is please reconsider.please read up on it first the doctors in that do NOT treat kindly people with hiv let alone the goverment or the population,good luck had to say something now ts up to you.
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for the beta.
Concerning news for sure. I've met good doctors from Egypt, the task is going to be to find them. Anyone else with experiences there?
It's fair to say that HIV care in many parts of the world leaves much to be desired.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Muscle Ache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- White Blood Cell Genital Vaginal
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.