Travelling to the US

HI I live in london and i was thinking to visit the US for a vacation what is the situation now for me to travel with my medications ?

Hello and thanks for your post from London.

After January of this year, the ban on entry into the US on the basis of HIV status ended (it took too long, IMO). You should not have any difficulty coming to the States with your HIV medications.

The organization, Immigration Equality posted this recently:

Everyone who enters the US as a tourist, student, or business traveler is asked, "Do you have a communicable disease or have you ever been afflicted with a communicable disease of public health significance?" People with HIV/AIDS may now truthfully answer "no." Tourists and other visitors may now travel openly with their HIV medication.

Safe and unhassled travels to you, BY

ARV Drugs in Egypt
Healthy diet and fitness