ARV Drugs in Egypt

I am about to move to Egypt, and have been diagnosed recently with HIV. What is the best way to obtain the proper medication in Egypt. Appreciate your help. Thanks

Hello and thank you for your post.

I'm not personally familiar with the ART situation in Egypt (but hope some of our readers might be). In general, I'd start my inquiry by contacting the local or national AIDS service organizations. In my brief search, I found references Family Health International's partner list. One of these organizations might be of assistance to you.

I hope this helps. BY

starting treatment uncertainty
Travelling to the US