ARV Drugs in Egypt
Apr 2, 2010
I am about to move to Egypt, and have been diagnosed recently with HIV. What is the best way to obtain the proper medication in Egypt. Appreciate your help. Thanks
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thank you for your post.
I'm not personally familiar with the ART situation in Egypt (but hope some of our readers might be). In general, I'd start my inquiry by contacting the local or national AIDS service organizations. In my brief search, I found references Family Health International's partner list. One of these organizations might be of assistance to you.
I hope this helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- Does Alcohol Kill Hiv In Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.