when to take Atripla?

I have started treatment for the first time about 5 weeks ago. I was put on Atripla and so far it is going very well. What I am worried about is when to take it. I run a small hotel and so my evenings are always different and I never get to go to bed at the same time. Sometimes I get to bed at 11 but other nights I can be up tell 3 am . My doctor tells me that as long as I take the pills each day it does not matter to much about the exact timing but seeing as I am doing so well on Atripa with hardly any side effects I want to do things as perfectly as possible. When I first started I noticed feeling a bit dizzy but that has gone and so I was thinking that it might be better to take the pills first thing in the morning or set an alarm and take them in the very early morning. Or would it be better to take them (subject to not feeling odd at about 6 pm before I go back to work) I have not missed a single does but just want to get the timing right. Any advise would be greatly appreciated

Hello and thanks for your post.

I'm with your doctor- so long as you take your Atripla daily, it's less critical that you do it at the same hour each day.

A minority of persons can take their Atripla in the morning (or anytime) without any of the mental fogginess- if you're one of these, then you could, in principle, take it anytime. The key is to individualize the decision as to precisely when it best for you.

I hope this helps.

BY

aids drugs timing when travelling to another country with different time zone
alternative to Isentress