Third time Question !!no one seems to care

HI Doc. THis is my third time hope its encounter was with sex worker on 6th of feb10 .we had intercourse for few minutes and i noticed blood on the condom ,and i think the condom was intact(not broken).so the sex worker cleaned the condom with a tissue and gave me a oral with the condom on.then she gave me oral without the condom until i my question is

a.can i get infected from the small amount of blood from the condom to her mouth to my penis.

i had symptoms the next day like dizziness,alternated days i experience diarrohea,stiff neck ,1 or 2 rashes here and there. i will get tested after 3 months.but for now i just need some clarification

It's not that we don't care; it's that we generally don't answer questions about "Do I have HIV?". This is a forum for persons who have HIV and are have questions about HIV treatments.

Yellow Fever Vaccine for low CD4 count
Can streptococcus pyogenes delay test result?