Mar 19, 2010
can you tell me how much times i can tested the hiv test and where.
Response from Dr. McGowan
There is no limit to the number of HIV tests you may take. After a possible exposure we would recommend a test right away to be sure that you are not already infected from any prior relationships. Then again after 6 weeks, 3 months and finally at 6 months.
I am not sure where you live, but you can contact your local health department to find where HIV tests can be obtained in your area.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Herpes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.