Best time to take Truvada with Isentress part#3

More of a comment than a question. I started my meds seven days ago, Truvada + Isentress in AM and Isentress in PM. I cannot tell that I have taken any medications. I have 0 side effects so far. My pre med labs are CD4 340 & VL 3300. I realize that problems could happen on down the road but I can't wait until I go back for another set of labs to see if this combo is working. My bad experiance with Atripla (The Crazy Head) nearly turned me off to the idea of treatment period!

Hello and thanks for your follow up post.

I'm sure that many of our readers will be heartened to hear about your (lack of) symptoms.

Stay in touch and,be well, BY

Isentress with Nexium
Potential Risk with + Partner