Why did you not ?

Dr. McGowan why did you also not offer "C" the information about http://www.pparx.com ? I once upon a time made use of such a venue to pay for my meds and my Id doctor and nurse practitioner along with my social worker provided all the needed information that was needed by the participating companies to get my meds completely free ( yes each company has their own requirements and going thru a " one stop shop " is much easier than trying to navigate thru the queries on each prescribers own patient prescription assistance program because the needed form for each med is right there in one place making it much easier to get thru the process .

Response from Dr. McGowan

Thank you for supplying this info. The Partnership for Prescription Assistance is a service sponsored by the pharmaceutical industry. It offers a single point of access to more than 475 patient assistance programs. That includes more than 180 programs offered by pharmaceutical companies. It is like a clearing house to help get access to the prescription benefits programs.

Joe

low CD4 and second regimen
Low CD4 & Weight