Do I have to have a brain biopsy done?

I just refused to give up on you, even though my mind was screaming for me to. I havr another question. I know that periods of depression are common, especially when dealing with this situation. But should you be depressed all the time? I mean, is that normal? I don't want any more pills. It just feels like my life has been for not, you know? And on behalf of the community, thank you. I wish I could meet you. I just don't know anymore.

Hello, it's good to hear back from you.

Sorry to hear about how your feeling. You shouldn't be feeling depressed all the time; brain biopsy or not, it's not entirely normal (but your health situation can certainly be adding to the feelings).

I'd start by having a discussion with your case manager about support programs, and to your doctor about your symptoms.

Please write back here and stay in touch (if you'd prefer to discuss this off line, just indicate so).

Be well, BY

Medication Change
Atripla