Do I have to have a brain biopsy done?

The reason I asked this is because I don't know if you remember Pedro Zamora? He was on the Real World on Mtv and had the same thing. He died fom it. I have not been dianosed withit yet, but have all the sings. Deminished speach, the left side of my body was almost paralized, cant really see that well,and know my hearing seems to be being affected. I went to see a nerosuregon in Phoenix, leaving my home in Fresno. I just wanted some answers, you know? I know that there is not a cure for this dieasese yet, but I'm still hoping for one. And you never answered my questions I asked back in December, either. I'm just feeling really isolated right now.

Hello again, thanks for your follow up.

Sorry to hear about your isolation and medical issues. Yes, there is no cure for HIV, but today's treatments can allow people to live very well, but complications can certainly get in the way.

It would appear that you're on the right path, with connection to a neurosurgeon who can assist in figuring out what the problem is.

Sorry too that your December questions weren't answered; we get a large volume of posts and unfortunately can't answer every one. Re-send the question; happy to see if I can help.

BY

Do I have to have a brain biopsy done?
Decreasing CD4%?