Ast and Alt level
Mar 3, 2010
Hi doc you said viral infeaction what do you mean by that also you said it could come from alcohol or acetaminophen so what should i do about gettin this back to normal.
Response from Dr. Young
There's really nothing you need to do; only avoid drinking alcohol or taking Tylenol before the next test.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Test At Six Weeks With Third Generation Test
- Is There An Immediate Notification If Positive HIV Test Result?
- Red Purplish Round Mark On Arm
- Single Act Of Unprotected Penile-vaginal Sex Hiv Risk
- Syphilis Testing While On Antibiotics
- Tingling In Feet,hands, Numb Mouth And Mild Fever HIV Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.