|pls reply me
Feb 26, 2010
hi, i am from india my friend is HIV+, once day my other friend scraches to my HIV+ friend by his nails and bleeding out from his nack, after 3min latter he also scraches to me. can i affected by HIV.
| Response from Dr. McGowan
Very unlikely. If there was fresh blood on your friend's nails and your skin was broken it may be theoretically possible for virus to spread, the chances would be exceedingly small.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV If You Kiss Someone Who Has It?
- If You Sit On A Toilet Seat That Has Blood Can You Get AIDS?
- How Long After Having Unprotected Sex Should You Wait To Have An Hiv Test?
- How Long Does Egrifta Take To Work?
- How Much Does Testosterone Cost?
- Taking Zithromax When You're Hiv Positive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.