DOCTOR JOE WE SALUTE YOU!

DOCTOR JOE I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU ABOUT generalized lymphadenopathy I HAVE A LUMP THAT HAS COMES IN GOS FROM TIME TO TIME INSIDE MY GRION AREA IN THE SAME SPOT AND PLACE WHOULD THIS BE CONSIDERED generalized lymphadenopathy? FOR THE LUMPS TO COME AND GO IN THE SAME SPOT AND PLACE OFF IN ON FROM TIME TO TIME IM REALLY WORRIED ABOUT HIV

Response from Dr. McGowan

Thanks, I salute you right back. No having swollen lymph nodes in one spot would not fit the crireia for generalized lymph adenopathy with HIV. Perhaps this may be due to herpes simplex which is common and can recur periodically even without any sores. If it is painful it may also be a hernia...you should have it checked out when it happens.

Best, Joe

Does anti Viral medication effect HIV test results?
Anything Wrong W/ Atripla+Isentress+Ziagen