Feb 17, 2010
Can Cyproheptadine 4 mg ( for migraine prevention) be taken with Atripla.
| Response from Dr. Young
There are no significant interactions between cyprohepatidine and the medications in Atripla.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Be Infected With Hiv While Being Tested With The Needle?
- Hiv And Cold Sweat On Hands And Feet
- Natural Remedies For Cytomegalovirus
- Will Thrush Go Away After Stopping Antibiotic?
- Does Candidiasis Cause Itchy Rashes?
- What Is A Good Viral Load And T-cell Count For Someone With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.