Feb 17, 2010
Can Cyproheptadine 4 mg ( for migraine prevention) be taken with Atripla.
Response from Dr. Young
There are no significant interactions between cyprohepatidine and the medications in Atripla.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can And Std Cause Mouth Ulcers?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Can I Drink Alcohol With Combivir And Viramune?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.