Feb 17, 2010
Can Cyproheptadine 4 mg ( for migraine prevention) be taken with Atripla.
| Response from Dr. Young
There are no significant interactions between cyprohepatidine and the medications in Atripla.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Does Shingles Skin Rash Look Like?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Syphilis And Weight Gain
- Symptoms Of Sore Throat Caused By Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.