Feb 14, 2010
benjamin, i just wanted to thank you for your quick response. i really appreciate it. i think i will have to wait a bit now. as you can imagine i am a bit scared, but i rather do the right thing.
Response from Dr. Young
You're very welcome.
For what it's worth, take a look at TheBody's coverage of the
CASTLE Study. This will give you an evidence-based review of your proposed regimen.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Mucous In Stool Be An Std?
- Pricking Tingling Symptoms On Vagina
- Do Antidepressants Affect STD Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.