Better or Worst
Feb 13, 2010
Is hepatitis 1a worst then 3a or the other way around?
Response from Dr. Young
Having hepatitis C, of any genotype isn't such a good thing. HCV genotype 1 tends to be more difficult to treat than genotype 2 or 3.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What Happens When Bacterial Vaginosis Goes Untreated?
- What Does A Shingles Rash Look Like?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
- Percentage Of Teens With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.