Better or Worst
Feb 13, 2010
Is hepatitis 1a worst then 3a or the other way around?
Response from Dr. Young
Having hepatitis C, of any genotype isn't such a good thing. HCV genotype 1 tends to be more difficult to treat than genotype 2 or 3.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash Sign Of Seroconversion
- Dry Cough After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.