|addictive hiv meds. ?
Feb 13, 2010
are there any other anti-viral hiv medication that has the potenial to become addictive and therefore would have withdrawal side effects? I see Atripla does. thanks bob
| Response from Dr. Young
None of the HIV medications have either addictive potential or symptoms of withdrawal when stopped.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.