|addictive hiv meds. ?
Feb 13, 2010
are there any other anti-viral hiv medication that has the potenial to become addictive and therefore would have withdrawal side effects? I see Atripla does. thanks bob
| Response from Dr. Young
None of the HIV medications have either addictive potential or symptoms of withdrawal when stopped.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.