taking Atripla

I know that it's been asked 10 million times in various ways, but i just want to know once and for all...I've been taking Atripla for 5 months now at night time, however I take the pill anywhere between 6pm and 11pm. Is that OK? I have never missed a dose. I also sometimes take it after I eat my dinner...is all of this OK?

Thanks.

Hi and thanks for your post.

No worries, 10 million + 1 is still a valid question (or questions).

I generally tell my patient to take their medications at or about the same time each day; this isn't by the clock to the second, but with a several hour window.

So long as your viral load has been undetectable and your tolerating medications well, I think that the answers to your questions, in brief, are yes, OK.

Be well, BY

Calcium supplmnt interaction with TruvadaViramune combo?
CD4 count @ 11: is Triomune recommended?