|IS THERE COMPLETE TREATMENT FOR TPHA??....
Feb 12, 2010
Hi, i was tpha +ve n my point was 1:1 after treatment but the doc said that tpha +ve will remain in my body until i die. is there any medicines for complete cure. Kindly revert back. Awaiting ur valuable reply on the same. ---- PETER
| Response from Dr. Young
TPHA is a test that reveals the body's antibody response following syphilis infection-- it doesn't measure the bacteria. there isn't a treatment that blocks or cures antibody production.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If Bodily Fluid Hits Just Your Skin Are You At Risk Of Std's?
- 180 Day Negative Hiv Test After Unprotected Vaginal Sex
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
- Can Indirect Contact With Body Fluids Cause HIV?
- Can You Get A Std From A Handjob?
- Cold Hands And Feet Early Sign Of Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.