i just start med
Feb 12, 2010
i just started taking meds my cd4 is 66 can med help me am taking srarter pack
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post (for our readers out there, this is a great question to post and share your experiences).
Absolutely, medications for HIV can help you back to good health. The key things are adherence (don't miss more than 1 dose in ~20) and to develop good communication with your health care provider.
Please feel free to post back here anytime.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
- Can Bactrim Ds Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.