CNS problems Sustiva verses Isentress

I tried Atripla and had to stop because the CNS problems with the Sustiva was too much for me to handle. I felt like I was jacked up on cocaine, had hot flashes, was dizzy and could not sleep. Are you aware of any of these CNS problems with the Isentress + Truvada treatment? Thank you.

Hello and thank you for your post.

In the very large and double-blinded STARTMRK clinical trials that compared Truvada + Sustiva to Truvada+Isentress, the latter was found to have fewer central nervous system (CNS) side effects. The only CNS side effect that has been associated with Isentress with similar rates to Sustiva (or Atripla) has been insomnia.

Hope this helps, BY

viral load increase??
Atripla & Siberian Eleuthero (Standardized)