viral load increase??

i am waiting on my viral load results to come back and i am extremly nervous, i take atripla and have been undetectable for 2years poz for 3years my cd4 came back and it went from 366 to 310 and the labs have my viral load as pending...i am nervous because i did bareback with another poz dude and i am worried now i may be reinfected? i have barebacked in the past and my cd4 has never moved now with the cd4 count moving it makes me think what if the viral load increases and i can no longer take atripla which i love and have no side effects and may have to go on something with sideeffect...what do you think?? i get the results tommorow evening, but int he meantime i am a wreck...help..btw i like the new haircut in your photos...yummy..lol

One cannot conclude viral load results on the basis of CD4 counts. Period.

So while it may be understandable that your nervous about the barebacking incident, there's no way, other than a viral load test, to know if your Atripla treatment is failing.

Hope the test results are in your favor.

Be well, BY

When to Start Treatment
CNS problems Sustiva verses Isentress