PEP SIDE EFFECTS
Feb 12, 2010
Response from Dr. Young
While PEP can be associated with short term side effects, like headache, nausea or diarrhea, I wouldn't associate a 28 day treatment with hair loss and body fat changes.
Best of health to you, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do Lymph Nodes Swell With ARS?
- How Many People Worldwide Are Infected With HIV Each Day?
- How Reliable Is The Hiv Antibody Test?
- Numerous Negative Hiv Tests But Worrying About Symptons
- Painful Fever Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex
- Sharing Cocaine Straw With HIV Positive Person
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.