|PEP SIDE EFFECTS
Feb 12, 2010
| Response from Dr. Young
While PEP can be associated with short term side effects, like headache, nausea or diarrhea, I wouldn't associate a 28 day treatment with hair loss and body fat changes.
Best of health to you, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Do Doctors Prescribe Different Antibiotics For Chlamydia?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Happens If Shingles Is Not Treated?
- What Do Herpes Outbreaks Look Like On The Body?
- Ways To Spread Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.