Feb 12, 2010
Do i have to informe my dentist that im hiv possitive california.
Response from Dr. Young
I don't know of any legal requirements, but it's just plain good sense to let any of your health care providers know about relevant health conditions. I also generally think that it's the ethical thing to do.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Give A Male Oral Sex, Can I Get An Std
- Can Hiv Infection Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sharing Cigarettes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.