|Dentists specializing in HIV patients
Feb 9, 2010
Newly infected in Phoenix, AZ and am unable to find a dentist to treat me. Can you help.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
I'm certain that you'll be able to fine a good dentist in Phoenix. While I don't know of anyone there by name, I'd suggest that you ask your HIV specialist or AIDS Service Organization for their recommendation.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Dentist Get Hiv From A Patient?
- Can A Dentist Refuse To Treat Someone With Hiv?
- Precaution For Dentist For Hiv Patient Management
- Can Somebody Get Infected With Hiv Through Drinking Infected Blood?
- Can A Man Live With Hiv Woman Straight Sex For Long Without Contacted Hiv?
- What Effect Does Atripla Tablet Have On Someone Without Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.