Dentists specializing in HIV patients
Feb 9, 2010
Newly infected in Phoenix, AZ and am unable to find a dentist to treat me. Can you help.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
I'm certain that you'll be able to fine a good dentist in Phoenix. While I don't know of anyone there by name, I'd suggest that you ask your HIV specialist or AIDS Service Organization for their recommendation.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Flu Symptoms A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.