Dentists specializing in HIV patients
Feb 9, 2010
Newly infected in Phoenix, AZ and am unable to find a dentist to treat me. Can you help.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
I'm certain that you'll be able to fine a good dentist in Phoenix. While I don't know of anyone there by name, I'd suggest that you ask your HIV specialist or AIDS Service Organization for their recommendation.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Headache A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Be Born With Std?
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.