atripla vis viraday
Feb 6, 2010
i am now taking atripla but because of the cost im considering viraday. im worried about the safty and reliablty and dosage of viraday. can i consider changing meds to save money.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Viraday is a generic version of Atripla, manufactured by Cipla in India. The two contain the same medications (tenofovir, FTC, efavirenz) and can generally be assumed to be safe and reliable. The key issue is who is the provider of the Viraday and depending on which country you live in, importation of the medication might be in violation of statutes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.