1st time on meds // epzicom and Isentress please help #2

thank you for your reply!! the reason for not using the Truvada is due to there being blood in my urine. this is something that has been there my whole life and has been checked many times.. (my brother and sister both have it as well, just a little family history) other then HIV i have never been ill before. this issue is also why we didnt go with Atripla. also with being 100% on time with my meds is there any idea how long this treatment will last for me.. thank you so much for all your help

Hello and good to hear back from you.

For persons who have kidney disease (or significant risks for kidney diesase like family history, hypertension, diabetes), I would agree with your doctor that if suitable alternatives to Truvada (or Atripla) exist, that they're worth consideration.

For persons like you who are adherent to their medications, the regimen should last for many, many years.

Be well and stay in touch.

BY

my child is possitive or not?
Can i go off my meds?