Dr Bob Beck's cure for AIDS and cancer

Hello there! Just want to find out what's your take on Dr Bob Beck's method of curing AIDS and other diseases? How come it is not being promoted anywhere? I hope you won't tell me you don't know about it cause it's all over the media. There are a number of cases of people that have been cured here in Botswana and a few other countries that know about Dr Beck's method of curing these diseases. I am a witness to two friends that have been cured.

Also, what is this issue about depopulating the earth?

Response from Dr. McGowan

I have heard about this story, but as of yet seen no scientific data. The theory is to use alternating electric current to "stun the virus". It has been decribed as "This very slight and mild electrification of your blood of from one to two hours daily for about three weeks does not kill any viruses or harm normal blood cells. Instead, the minute current appears to alter and inhibit the ability of the outer protein layer of the virus to attach to lymphocyte receptor sites and interrupts the reverse transcriptase process. This is thought to block the binding of the HIV virus with the host cell (Thymic-T lymphocyte; CD4 T-helper cells) so the virus is shown in effect to be neutralized, immobilized and eventually eliminated from the body." I would not see this as a "cure" since it would not deal with the reservoir of HIV genetic material that is inserted into the chromosomes of infected lymphocytes (some of which do not circulate around in the blood and would not be zapped). Be leary of reports that claim that symptoms improve even if the CD4 and viral loads do not. With our current treatments we can do what this technique proports to do: shut down the virus from copying itself. The current meds do that 24 hours/day, not just the 1-2 hours capable with one of these machines. I would look for hope and new ideas to treat this infection. However those techniques must be shown to work in studies that are validated, presented for review and scrutiny and reproducible by people other than the ones who are promoting it. I would love to see those studies. In the meantime there is just not enough to suggest that this would be a creditable treatment.

Joe

JOE YOUR A GREAT HELP TO THE BODY
efavirenz resistance