will this ever end??

hi joe! i wonder could you give some sunlight to my life? its been year and 3 months since the night of love i had multiple vaginal and anal episodes all without condom. girls status was unknown. since then ive had have symptoms some of them had persist until today.. like coated tongue,skin problems (mostly in arms and legs),floaters,swollen lymphnodes in groin,joint pains in ankles and wrists,etc. ive had done all std tests. tested positive acute ebv and mycoplasma. tests include 2months hiv duo,syphilis,hep b and c, 3months rapid test for hiv, 8,5months hiv duo all of them were negative. i want to believe my tests but the symptoms keeps bugging me!!! i would be so happy if you could help me..thanks..

Response from Dr. McGowan

Sorry to hear you are unwell. Luckily HIv does not appear to be the cause of your symptoms. They are fairly non-specific. seems that you have had a few things going on such as EBV (mononucleosis) and mycoplasma which could explain some of the constellation of symtoms. You should go to a good GP and have a full check-up. Have them test for auto-immune conditions such as Still's disease amd lupus which may explain some of your joint aches and swellings.

Hope you feel better.

Joe

rapid tests
Viral Load