Jan 26, 2010
What is meant by my HIV ELSISA REPEATABLY REACTIVE,RPR NONREACTIVE
| Response from Dr. Young
These tests indicate that your screening test (ELISA) for HIV is positive, with no evidence of syphilis.
You should definitely have medical follow up for these tests; if confirmed, this says that you have HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Fever A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Burning Penis After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.