|Atripla & Alprazolam
Jan 22, 2010
Hello Dr. I just got my very first prescription and I will start with Atripla. I've been using Alplazolam (0.5 mg) at night before going to sleep to control my anxiety. I wonder if there is any contraindication for using Atripla and Alprazolam at the same time before going to sleep. Wha would you recomend?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
There's no contraindication to take the two medications. Be sure to let your doctor(s) know about all of your medications and any side effects after you start on the Atripla.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.