Jan 22, 2010
can a person with viral load below undectable still have a positive test for hiv
Response from Dr. Young
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Top
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of HIV?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.