Red eyes

Goodday Doctor, thank you for all the answers you providing to us,I have been on ARV'S medication for a period of 2 years now and since iv started taking them my eyes have became red and never stops till at this moment,i would like to know if this can be caused by the medication or is it something that is related to the virus, and what can i do to prevent and stop my eyes from being red, thank you.

Hello and thanks for your post.

Having red eyes is not generally a side effect of HIV medications, nor a common complication of the virus. Nevertheless, there could be an underlying medical issue, or at the least something that could be addressed by your healthcare provider.

I'd suggest discussing your symptoms with your doctor-- perhaps there's a simple remedy.

Be well, BY

ATRIPLA (WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO TAKE IT)
does aspen lamzid reverse the hiv infection