in search of HIV specialist in Los Angeles

My husband has been HIV positive for over 5 years. There has been a large turnover in doctors at his current doctors office (who are all HIV specialists) and we are in search of the finest doctor and facility in Los Angeles. He has Blue Cross Health Insurance. After much research we are having difficulty in finding the most appropriate doctor. We would be grateful for some recommendations of doctors who have an understanding of a heterosexual man with HIV. Thank you so much.

Hello and thank you for your post.

There are a wealth of excellent HIV doctors in the Los Angeles area. At the risk of not mentioning many good healthcare providers, you could start by contacting my friends and colleagues, Dr. Eric Daar or Dr. Anthony Mills.

Please stay in touch if this does not yield the desired outcome.

BY

Question about my children.
HIV Related or All In My Head?