Changing time of taking meds on my ski holyday?

Hello, I`ve been positive for 2 years and a half and started treatment (kivexa/stocrin) 7 weeks ago, my cd4 were 370 at that point. I always take my meds at 11.30 pm before going to bed. I`m going to Switzerland in 2 weeks (and will stay 9 days) for skiing and I`d like to know is it safe (regarding possible resistance because it is not exactly at 11:30pm) to take my meds at 11 pm while being there? That is only half an hour earlier and is much more convenient because I like to get up early while being on the mountain. If it is safe my holiday will be much better. Happy New Year and thank you for all your work here.

Hello and thank you for your post.

Sounds like you have a very nice holiday planned. There is absolutely no problem in taking your medications 30 minutes (or 2-3 hours) early (or later). Really, the only concern in my book would be if you missed the doses altogether because of your holiday making.

So, excepting that issue, enjoy the piste (or off piste) and have a happy and healthy New Year.

BY

Vitamin Supplement and Truvada/Isentress combo
HIV medication question