|HUGE MISTAKE? UNREFRIGERATED NORVIR.
Dec 28, 2009
Joe, I've just found out I've been using unfrigerated Norvir for the last week, that has been sitting at room temperature for 45 days. I am on Truvada and Darunavir. Does this mean I have now developed resistance. Thanks again. Mr Worried.
| Response from Dr. McGowan
Dear Mr Worried,
Norvir can usually be left at room temperature for a month (or so), which is the usual time to finish a bottle once in use. The caveat is that the temperature not exceed 77F, so the summer is not a good time to try this. If you have a fresh bottle for this month just switch over to it. If you have been undetectable till now things should be OK because although the potency of the meds may be slightly effected, it will not remove all of its activity.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.