please let me hear your answer

i am 25 yrs old i am worried of having hiv becouse i have showed a lot of symptoms after i exposed to suture which benetrated through a shoes while i was in the O.T.......after we finished a c-sectoin i found the toe is denuded and the suture benetrated my skin many times and i was feeling but un aware of it becouse it wasn't so deep to feel, after that i squeesed but there was no enough bleeding...........about 2 wks later i developed myalgia,fatigue,sorethroat,anxiety,some minor oral ulceration which is not aphthous,painful toungue, but there was no ulcerations on it or trush.....one month after the accident i jecked with rapid test and it was negative,after 6,7,and 11 months after the accident i also tested and all of them were negative............what is what makes me worry is i developed mild seborrheac dermatitis on my left nasolabial fold at 5 months after accident althought i was negative at that time, i applied 1%clotrimazole and it resolved again the last month it appeared at the same site and the same clinical appearance as before and i started again the same drug..................so i am worry to have a latent hiv although i have enough knowledge about it but unfortunately i am preoccupied of being infected............so let me hear your reply pls?

Response from Dr. McGowan

I would not worry. A little seb derm is not a diagnosis of HIV.

The antibody test is negative well beynd the usual window for HIV conversion (we recommend testing through 6 months). Yo have been negative after 11 months. Do not worry. Go about yuor life and be glad.

Best, Joe

7 months Dr Joe..
Are HIV antibodies present 6 years after exposure if the virus was dormant?