|flu vaccine A
Dec 18, 2009
Merry Christmas and a great 2010! well there are! Namaste
Love your site! well done
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Influenza vaccinations are strongly recommended for persons living with HIV.
Happy holidays to you in Portugal, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Ars?
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.