|timing of the medication
Dec 9, 2009
Hi, i take videx in the morning 3TC at 4pm and stocrin at night? is the timing ok? Do i have to take 3TC together with videx in the morning? Iam doing this for 4 years and iam undetectable.Thanks
| Response from Dr. Young
Your dosing is fine, but since there's no reason why your ddI (Videx), 3TC and efavirenz (Stocrin,Sustiva) need to be separated in time, you could simplify things and just take all of your medicines together in the evening.
I hope this helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Do The Breakouts Of Genital Herpes Show Up On The Body?
- What Does It Means If Someone Have Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- Type Two Herpes How Long Dormant
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
- What Is The Most Common Symptom Of Gonorrhea In Men?
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.