Dec 6, 2009
Can you have hiv years after possible infection and still show a non reactive on the test?
Response from Dr. Young
A negative HIV test after 6 months means that you don't have HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Yellow Discharge A Sign Of Herpes?
- Will Chlamydia Cause An Abnormal Pap Smear?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Happens When Herpes Go To Your Spine?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.