|passing hiv in household
Nov 14, 2009
Can you pass hiv on to others without sexual contact. What if you did not know you had hiv and had semen on your bed and kids slept in bed could they be infected?
| Response from Dr. Young
With the exception of sharing of razors, household transmission of HIV has never been documented.
I think that the kids will be fine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Gonorrhea Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Std That Causes Rash
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.