The condom break and the semen went into me!!!! Help!!!

I'll try to consolidate and put this as clear/short as possible.. My ex Bf appeared to be of a very Suspicious past and Behaviour!! during our relationship-- didnt last long I can remmember( apart from the orals without) 2 times of a condom brekage without Semen and 1-- which was 2 weeks ago with semen which Ive concluded went into me/ my v***na...At that moment,I got panic and went to a toalet putting as much water inside as possible as though logicly would make it get it out!! Which noe reading the sites, concluded I've made even worse!!

I dont know if he is HIV + or not, but as I asked him repeteadly and he didnt want to disclose the information/ nor get tested I started to freak!!!

Now As I ve found out an info about him being bisexual and visiting some houses of pleasure I think the Risk got even higher!!

Its 2 weeks after our last encounter, and 2 days to be even worse I ve made a pregnancy test --- being late for some time which appeared to be positive..

I'm completely in loss of words... Dont know where to go/what to do and .. Just Whats the best advice for this moment!! I certainly will abort the baby, but If by any chance I'm HIV positive is there any way to protect myself/immprove or whatsoever to be done!!

Pleaseeee I need and Immidiate answer!!!

Response from Dr. McGowan

I am very sorry to read of your distress. My suggestion is that you see a doctor as soon as your able who can monitor your progress. I would suggest you obtain an HIV test now and if the result says you are HIV negative, repeat the test in a couple of months to make sure it still tells you that your are HIV negative. People who may have be exposed to HIV can take post exposure prophylaxis but this has to be taken as soon as possible after the exposure and at the very latest within a couple of days of the exposure. If the HIV test is positive, you should know that are lots of options for treatment.

Gynotype question
Should I get tested ?