undianosed

i was exposed to have a few years ago.i did test negative on the elisa rna, nat, dna.so i ruled out hiv 1 and 2. .. Please it be very helpful if you can put your input on this matter. If someone was experiencing lipoatrophy without knowing there hiv status, and of course not being on meds. Could this be the most obvious symptom of hiv infection? There millions of searches as far as this toppic goes, and not one related to non-hiv matter. Please Doc. Anything would be helpful... I'm going crazy, and it's not because I'm not fit to live. I lived through a lot shit in the past, I just can't seem to be able to live with this body changes that are happening. i did have burning mouth sydrome for six months after the exposure, i been have candiasis in mouth for a while, my toes are turning black from fungus. lipo has been a very slow process notice it this summer, seem to be getting worse now veins are showing . diaper rash on anus for about a year and half, i use med from doctor it went almost away, but keeps bing there. stomach is huge, well it looks big cause arms are very skinny, actually one are is better than the other. that goes for my face, the left side of my face is pretty much ok, but the right side is not good . thank you.

Response from Dr. McGowan

I am sorry that you are experiencing these body changes. I think the best thing you can do at this point is see a doctor who would evaluate or re-evaluate the findings you describe. The body habitus changes you outline are not exclusive to HIV infection. The doctor may decide to conduct some tests (including perhaps a repeat HIV test).

Can I relax now and enjoy life?
Gynotype question