should I take pep no semen entered me

Hi Docs, I had unprotected sex about 7 hrs ago and I bottomed but told the guy not to ejaculate in me and he didn't. Am I at high risk should I seek Pep right away. Not sure what to do. The other guy is Bisexual and has a wife so I'm sure he wont put her at risk. confused.

Hello and thanks for your post.

Because there is HIV in the pre-ejaculate (pre-cum) as well as the ejaculate, with regard to HIV (or pregnancy for that matter), it doesn't matter if your partner ejaculated or not. What matters is that you had unprotected intercourse.

I wouldn't be so sure about your friend's willingness to put his wife at risk-- he had unprotected (and presumably his wife doesn't know) intercourse with you.

So, if it were me, I'd consider this a high enough risk exposure to warrant PEP.

Good luck, BY

Changing Medication (Atripla) Timing
Burning and Tingling on lower legs