|H1N1 vaccine in mist form
Oct 7, 2009
Should Hivers have the shot or the mist vaccine for H1N1? Thanks
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for your question.
Persons living with HIV should receive the injectable form of the H1N1 vaccine, since the mist form is a live virus (and not generally recommended for persons with immune system disease).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Pap Smear Diagnose An Std?
- Can You Catch Hepatitis C From Saliva?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.